Product Knowledge and Training
Securiclad runs seminars for companies who want to learn more about the attributes and capabilities of our high-security modular panel systems.
We also host training sessions which offer in-depth technical construction guidance and hands-on practical installation experience for our High-security Modular Panel Systems – they are designed for more experienced contractors and installation teams and are delivered by Securiclad’s expert technical staff.
The sessions take place at our headquarters in North Tyneside, where you can get up-close to our manufacturing processes.
We can cover:
· Securiclad’s security and fire ratings
· Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure approval
· Compliance issues relating to physical security
· Securiclad’s qualities relating to aesthetics and hygiene
· Build options and capabilities
· Complementary products, such as doors and bar sets
· The installation process
· Practical construction guidance
To book your High-security Modular Panel Systems product knowledge and training sessions, to discuss your requirements, or for more information, call Claire Sales on (0191) 258 9009 or email email@example.com.
For information on our range of High-security Modular Panel Systems, please click here or call our dedicated sales team on 0191 258 9009.
You can visit our sister brand, Isoclad, for standard fire-rated insulated composite panels here.